Lisa's Ravioli Lasagna
1 box of Mama Lisa’s Pasta Sauce (Regular or Spicy)
1 lb. Ravioli
1 lb. Mozzarella cheese
- Prepare ravioli—set aside.
- Prepare Mama Lisa’s Pasta Sauce according to directions on package.
- After spreading one ladle full of sauce in the bottom of a 9 x 9 baking dish, put one layer of ravioli in bottom of pan and sprinkle desired amount of mozzarella cheese on top.
- Repeat until the ravioli is used up, topping it off with more sauce and remaining cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F (176°C) oven for twenty minutes, or until cheese is well melted.
For the heartier appetite, top it off with cooked meatballs and/or sausage before baking.